Kidsfusion is committed to providing a high quality service to all our visitors. We invite feedback as it enables us to ensure the continuous improvement of the services and facilities we provide.
We want to make sure that any engagement with Kidsfusion is memorable and enjoyable for all the right reasons, however we understand that sometimes things are not always satisfactory and you find yourself needing to contact us, in these situations we promise we will;
- Treat any comments/feedback seriously
- Try to resolve any problems promptly, in no longer than 10 working days (should we require longer we will keep you informed at all times to the progress of your complaint)
- Utilize any feedback/comments where appropriate to make recommendations for change to improve our visitor experience.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT
The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner we will be able to help you. Most complaints can be resolved quickly by speaking to one of our members of staff at Guest Services at the time of your visit.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time of the issue occurring, please contact us as soon as possible by one of the following means:
- By email at Parties@kidsfusion.co.uk
We aim to respond to email within 3 working days, However if your complaint requires more time to research we will let you know.
In these circumstances we will keep you informed as to the progress of your complaint and would aim to resolve them within 10 working days.
- By writing to us at; Kidsfusion, 200 Sheepcote Lane, Battersea, SW11 5BP
- We aim to respond within 10 working days from receipt of your letter. If we require longer we will contact you to let you know when you can expect a response.
WHAT IF YOUR COMPLAINT IS NOT RESOLVED?
If you are unhappy with our response then please get back in touch with us within 14 working days by writing to the Guest Services Management Team at the address above. Your complaint will be reviewed and a senior manager will respond to you within 10 working days.
The copyright in the material contained in this website and any Kidsfusion trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Kidsfusion. No person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- The products, technology or processes described on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission from their respective owner(s).